We measure our quality of service through a service level agreement (SLA) to all our customers. This is clearly an extremely important item of documentation and essentially:
- Defining the customer’s needs
- Provide a framework of understanding
- Simplify complex issues and reduces areas of conflict
- Encourage dialogue in the event of disputes
- Eliminate unrealistic expectations
Our SLA includes wide range of issues, such as:
- Services to be delivered
- Performance, Tracking and Reporting
- Problem Management
- Legal Compliance and Resolution of Disputes
- Customer Duties and Responsibilities
- IPR and Confidential Information
Client Confidentiality Regime
Leges Octavian practices a sophisticated data security policy and measures to ensure that the client’s confidentiality remains uncompromised with transmitting data to a foreign site. We deal directly with these issues and implement innovative internal safeguards into our process management.
Our security and confidentiality policy essentially includes
- No employee is ever permitted to enter the facility’s premises without proper identification credentials.
- Monitoring cameras located on floors to track employee movement.
- Security personnel are deployed in all entry and exit points.
- Employee movement must be authorized by the acting supervisor or the department concerned with the function at hand.
- Personal communications or data recording devices, such as mobile phones are not permitted on the production floor.
- Restriction of shared information: Employees from one team cannot access data from another and any client specific document print-outs are to be destroyed / shredded.
- Every computer and folder is password protected, and all data is monitored and checked when relayed and when received from clients.
- We relay data predominantly via broadband and a secured server with all electronic entry points secured and all data movement logged, and our intra net server and the data server should be, by design, not located together.
- A hardware firewall is implemented to provide stringent security policy for LAN and WAN.